Shape your Leadership Presence
What does “leadership presence” really mean? Learn from a corporate insider who has sat in on hundreds of talent and succession planning discussions where “leadership presence” was often discussed as a critical component of an individual’s potential.
This 4-part virtual workshop will provide you opportunities to learn and practice strategies designed to
- inspire confidence in others
- create valuable relationships
- communicate compelling messages
Whether you are preparing for a specific presentation or wish to enhance your overall leadership presence for long-term career success, this workshop will help you achieve your goals.
Show up as your best self with Confident Communications.
Who Should Attend?
Any professional who wants to enhance the impact they have on others.
To ensure maximum benefit and individual attention, the class size is kept small.
Session Dates / Times
- Dates: Thursday, May 5, 12, 19, 26
- Time: 8 – 10a.m. CST (each session)
- Practical Tools – learn how to apply tools and strategies in real-world situations
- Enhanced Leadership Skills – learn to lead with authenticity and confidence
- Clarity – define your own authentic voice and the value of sharing that with others
- Knowledge – understand 4 key elements of leadership presence
- Coaching Support – 45 minute, 1:1 coaching follow-up with Elizabeth to support your specific on-going development
About the Instructor
Elizabeth De La Peña Veeser is an engaging and dynamic facilitator with 25 years of corporate Human Resources experience. In that time, she led hundreds of talent and succession planning discussions where “leadership presence” was often discussed as a critical component of an individual’s potential. She is a certified leadership coach who loves her job of partnering with individuals and teams to achieve their professional goals and their maximum potential.